Recently there was a Republican debate in Iowa. Tension has been building and the people turned in their votes. The question is, who won? Visit a website with all of the info under radical websites!
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Galileo Galilei!
The science fair is coming up and my class and I have been learning about famous scientists! My favorite scientist was Galileo Galilei! He was an amazing scientist! He was born in Pisa, Italy in 1564! There was another scientist named Aristotle. Aristotle had a theory that heavier objects fell faster than lighter objects. Galileo however disagreed. So Galileo went to the top of the Tower of Pisa and dropped a heavy object, and a light object. They both fell at the same time! Aristotle was wrong. He was an amazing scientist and there are many more radical things that he's done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so excited to be on KVOA tonight! It'll be awesome!
ReplyDeleteGalileo GaliWHAT?
ReplyDeletei'm better than tou at drag and drop
ReplyDeleteJulian, I used what you wrote and added a few things. How about:
ReplyDeleteHey Walker students, this is Julian Valenzuela. I am a fifth grade Young Reporter for Bear Essential News for Kids. You may have read my article in December’s edition about, Occupy on Wall-Street.
On Wednesday, after our Wendy’s event, I got a unique opportunity to visit the KVOA Channel 4 News studio. I was asked to read one of my articles called; Organic vs. Nonorganic Foods in front of a video camera, which will broadcast this Saturday on TV!
What a wonderful experience it was! The TV studio is huge!
I’d like to remind students- grades 3 through 8, that YOU TOO can join the Bear Essential Young Reporter team. Ask my teacher or me about how you can become a young reporter- learning ways to write and publish articles. Who knows? Maybe you can be on TV too!
As you enjoy your cartoons on Saturday morning, you just might see me, Julian Valenzuela on KVOA Channel 4! Have a great Friday everyone!
Change it however you'd like, just a suggestion.
Great job, I think you should definitely share it tomorrow during announcements. When the bell rings, just head on up to the office. I'll know you are there and I won't mark you absent. :-)