Recently there was a Republican debate in Iowa. Tension has been building and the people turned in their votes. The question is, who won? Visit a website with all of the info under radical websites!
Saturday, January 28, 2012
KVOA!
On Wednesday I was on KVOA news for Tucson! I read my "Organic Vs. Conventional" article on camera! It was such a wonderful experience! The studio is absolutely amazing! Earlier today I saw myself on TV! I never thought I'd be on KVOA before. I'd also like to remind anyone in grades 3 through 8 that they too can join Bear Essential News and maybe get their story's broadcast on TV! It was absolutely awesome! Under "Rad Websites" I have the Bear Essentials Website! It gives you all of the details!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it!!! On Friday, a lot of kids put your name with your face at the science assembly. Did you have a lot of kids coming up to you? I did, there are a lot of students who are interested in being a Young Reporter. You are inspiring others with your efforts. Awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Julian. It was great to see a Walker student on television. Fantastic reporting.
ReplyDeleteGreat job, Julian. It was fantastic seeing a Walker student on television. You are an awesome reporter, keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete