Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy new year! 2012 will be a radical year and it will have many special events! There will be many blockbuster movies coming out! There will also be a new election! Who will be president? Let's never forget about Superbowl 46! I think Green Bay will win it again for the second straight year! 2012 will be gnarly!

3 comments:

  1. Cool post! Thanks for offering to help. If you'd really like to, I have a bookcase that needs painting. The rest is finally coming together with continued time and patience. Most likely, I will be there in the morning around 10am. I'll probably take the kids. They've actually been pretty good there the past few days. :-) I'd give you my cell number, but it is currently undergoing treatment for water damage. :-( Any changes of time, I'll keep you posted on your blog. Thanks Julian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's your comment !

    ReplyDelete