80 Hours on IXL!
A few days ago I reached 80 hours on a tubular math website known as IXL! This website teaches you about all kinds of math! It also quizzes you on the math! It has certainly helped me get better at math! Check it out under "Rad Websites"!
WOW! You'll be an expert and definitely more than prepared for middle school next year. I wish more students would use even a little bit of time on IXL everyday.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about Ben's Bells being closed. I hadn't counted on that. Hope you didn't wait too long. Good thing the weather has been really nice. :-)
I'll be going to the classroom today and maybe tomorrow. Anything left to do will be done by the class Tuesday. The only things I have left to do are paint a bookcase blue (student job?), organize, build a shelf, find whose desk is whose, etc. We'll have a student teacher this last semester of fifth grade. It will be SO wonderful to have an extra teacher in the room to help and teach. Just think of all of the fun we'll have! SCIENCE FAIR-here we come!!!!