Friday, May 25, 2012

Elementary Graduation!!!

On May 23 the fifth graders celebrated their last day of Elementary School. This is the closing of one door, but the opening of something much bigger! Thanks to the Walker Staff for guiding me through the five years that I spent at Walker. I know that everyone will do great in middle school, no matter where they go. Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julian! Thank you very much for your heart felt comment on the class blog. I hope you are enjoying your summer so far, I'm still organizing a few things both at school and at home. Have to get my summer projects complete before we leave for Belgium. Busy, busy! Let me know if you need help with another article for Bear Essential, I am happy to assist in any way. I will have internet access in Europe, so you can e-mail me if you'd like. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete