Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Pan Balance Equation!

The pan balance equation is a huge part of algebra. To see an awesome website about this equation, click here

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Wow great job. Would your group be interested in preparing a lesson on pan balance? I'm pretty sure the majority of the class would prefer you guys to be the teachers at this point. :-) What do you think? You or I can run it by the group tomorrow. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Julian. I'll use this website with my class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Julian,
    Get well soon! The class and I miss you. I guess it's better that you missed this week instead of next or the last week. That would be an even bigger bummer! Don't tell anyone (okay only those who see this), we will be making ice cream next week. It's our last class experiment-hooray!
    You'll take the Math MAP test when you are well-don't worry about it til' then. :-)

    ReplyDelete