Recently there was a Republican debate in Iowa. Tension has been building and the people turned in their votes. The question is, who won? Visit a website with all of the info under radical websites!
Hi Julian! I LOVE your blog! SO cool. I'll link it to ours and then whenever you log on and then comment on our class blog, it will show as you with a link to your blog. What was the link or website you were hoping to add? I'd be happy to help. :-)
Congratulations on your new blog (good job providing links to your content, it's very helpful!), and special congratulations for the upcoming publication of your article! It's wonderful that you will be shedding some light on what is a very current topic. Keep up the good work!
Julian, I am so proud of the wonderful work you are doing to make kids aware of things going on in our community. You were an amazing student who always had high goals and it is such a pleasure seeing you reach them! Keep up the great work and can't wait to read the article in January!- Ms. Martinez
I am so proud of your hard work and dedication, Julian! You are going to do amazing things in this world... You are an inspiration to your peers, teachers (past and present!), and your family! Keep up the good work! -Ms. Kasen :o)
Julian, you have Ireland too! Cool! I will try and go to Ben's Bells today- 1:00. Mrs. Kasen and her son will probably be there too. I was unable to log into your blog to add your link. Which e-mail are you using as your login now?
Well done! Julian, you never cease to amaze me with your thirst for knowledge. You are an exceptionally talented young man who can and will do anything you set your mind to. Keep going and keep reaching higher and higher! I am so very proud you! Uncle John
Julian, all I did was go to "design" at the top right of your blog, look to the right, you will see "radical links", click edit, enter any website you like, and save. Anything else you need help adding, just let me know. :-)
Hi Julian! I LOVE your blog! SO cool. I'll link it to ours and then whenever you log on and then comment on our class blog, it will show as you with a link to your blog. What was the link or website you were hoping to add? I'd be happy to help. :-)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new blog (good job providing links to your content, it's very helpful!), and special congratulations for the upcoming publication of your article! It's wonderful that you will be shedding some light on what is a very current topic. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteOrganic or not, I just think that people need to be more aware of what they are putting into their bodies. Mr. McConnell
ReplyDeleteJulian, I am so proud of the wonderful work you are doing to make kids aware of things going on in our community. You were an amazing student who always had high goals and it is such a pleasure seeing you reach them! Keep up the great work and can't wait to read the article in January!- Ms. Martinez
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I hope to see your name in other publications also.
ReplyDeleteGreat job Julian.Have you considered submitting articles to other sources?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you. You always amaze me and you are helping me be as smart as a 5th grader again.
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of your hard work and dedication, Julian! You are going to do amazing things in this world... You are an inspiration to your peers, teachers (past and present!), and your family! Keep up the good work! -Ms. Kasen :o)
ReplyDeleteJulian, you have Ireland too! Cool!
ReplyDeleteI will try and go to Ben's Bells today- 1:00. Mrs. Kasen and her son will probably be there too.
I was unable to log into your blog to add your link. Which e-mail are you using as your login now?
Well done! Julian, you never cease to amaze me with your thirst for knowledge. You are an exceptionally talented young man who can and will do anything you set your mind to. Keep going and keep reaching higher and higher! I am so very proud you! Uncle John
ReplyDeleteJulian, all I did was go to "design" at the top right of your blog, look to the right, you will see "radical links", click edit, enter any website you like, and save. Anything else you need help adding, just let me know. :-)
ReplyDeleteYou make me such a proud sister! I am amazed by you every single day. Love you and keep working hard and you will accomplish many great things. :)
ReplyDelete